New orders will be in the third batch of P600s expected to ship Q1 2022.
The PRL Motorsports P600 Drop-In Turbocharger Upgrade for Turbo FK8 Civic Type-R platform (which can also be installed on the 2.0L Turbo Honda Accord and Acura RDX) offers 600 horsepower capabilities for Honda's 2.0L Turbo K20C Engines without sacrificing spool. A billet 304 stainless steel, dual ceramic ball bearing CHRA was implemented for reduced weight and improved durability. Factory oil and coolant lines are retained, as well as the factory bypass valve and wastegate actuator. Increased cooling capacity has been provided by the CHRA's larger water jacket.
Our High Efficiency compressor wheel is significantly taller than most billet compressor wheel upgrades and features the latest technology in aerodynamics (tapered tip exducer, cutback design on blade top edge) for optimal spool and power. This High Efficiency Turbine Wheel also features the latest technology in aerodynamics for optimal spool and power.
- Billet 304 Stainless Steel, Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing CHRA
- Cast Aluminum, Stock Location Compressor Housing
- Cast 304 Stainless Steel Turbine Housing
- High Efficiency Point-Milled 9-Blade Billet 7075 Aluminum Compressor Wheel (54mm Inducer, 67mm Exducer)
- High Efficiency Inconel 713C 9-Blade Turbine Wheel (54mm Inducer, 49mm Exducer)
- P600 Turbocharger Assembly
- Premium Mounting Hardware Kit (Studs, Nuts & Bolts for Turbocharger-to-Cylinder Head &Turbocharger-to-Downpipe Connections)
- Gasket Kit (Turbine Inlet, Turbine Outlet, Compressor Inlet, Oil Feed, Oil Return, Coolant Line)
- Oil Feed Filter/O-Ring Assembly
- Oil Feed Crush Washers